Safety we provide
Special Vision Petroleum Services is committed to the goal of completing this project with "zero accidents and incidents". Our safety program is designed to fulfill this goal that would eventually make it as one of the most successful safety programs in the construction industry. We believe that accidents are preventable and working safely is a condition of employment.
Our Loss Prevention Program is directed at controlling the recognized hazards, which are specific to our project construction in locations or facilities that can be inherently hazardous. When the program is followed, it will result in a safe project. Our program is the result of safe experience in service, modification and repair work not only with Saudi Aramco but also with other operating industrial plants and facilities.
The purpose of Safety policy is to
- Provide a specific overview of the major elements of Special Vision Loss Prevention Program and document how Special Vision will plan safety into our work practices on this project.
- Define the safety orientation and safety training program conducted for this project.
- Define the Safety Incentive Program.
- Describe the accident/incident investigation and reporting procedures and for this project.
- Identify Customer site-specific safety requirements, which are in addition to our safety requirements.